Eggplant burger & Sweet Potato Mash
Eggplant burger: You’ll Need…
- 1 Egg plant
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Curry Powder
- Chilly Powder
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Ricks Picks
- Chop Eggplant into thick slices
- Combine A table spoon of olive oil and all spices together in a bowl
- Cover Eggplant slices with spices
- Bake in glass dish at 350 for 30 minutes
- Build your burger with pickles, Dijon, ketchup & lettuce
- Enjoy!Sweet Potato Mash: You’ll Need…
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- Table spoon earth balance
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Boil Potatoes until tender
- Drain and mash add butter and milk and cinnamon
- Mix up and Enjoy!
Spagetti Squash Mushroom Creamy Bake
1 spagetti squash
1 cup cashews
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1 table spoon Dijon
Crushed red pepper flakes
Toss whole squash into oven at 350 roast for 30 minutes
Cashews, Dijon, Water & Spices in Vitamix - Vitamix it up
Cut open squash and fork out “spagetti”
Combine spagetti, mushrooms and sauce
Bake in glass dish for 25 minutes at 350
Cinnamon Pear Oatmeal
Do you like apple-cinnamon-sugar flavored instant oatmeal? Or do you just want to add some flavor to your bowl of oats without anything gross? Well try this out for change! Pear’s are softer that apples so they mix more easily in the oatmeal.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 diced ripe pear
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon (Yeah I go overboard)
- Microwave for 1 minute. Mix. Microwave for another 20 seconds.
- Mash pear and mix-in cinnamon to the oats.
- Top with almonds or pecans and pair with a glass of milk like I did!