Eggplant burger & Sweet Potato Mash
Eggplant burger: You’ll Need…
- 1 Egg plant
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Curry Powder
- Chilly Powder
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Ricks Picks
- Chop Eggplant into thick slices
- Combine A table spoon of olive oil and all spices together in a bowl
- Cover Eggplant slices with spices
- Bake in glass dish at 350 for 30 minutes
- Build your burger with pickles, Dijon, ketchup & lettuce
- Enjoy!Sweet Potato Mash: You’ll Need…
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- Table spoon earth balance
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Boil Potatoes until tender
- Drain and mash add butter and milk and cinnamon
- Mix up and Enjoy!
Cinnamon Pear Oatmeal
Do you like apple-cinnamon-sugar flavored instant oatmeal? Or do you just want to add some flavor to your bowl of oats without anything gross? Well try this out for change! Pear’s are softer that apples so they mix more easily in the oatmeal.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 diced ripe pear
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon (Yeah I go overboard)
- Microwave for 1 minute. Mix. Microwave for another 20 seconds.
- Mash pear and mix-in cinnamon to the oats.
- Top with almonds or pecans and pair with a glass of milk like I did!
Mediterranean Turkey Burgers (via Tone It Up)
- 1 pound 98% fat free organic ground turkey
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp fat free feta cheese
- Dried organic unsweetened cranberries
- Fresh crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup spinach
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Baked Zucchini, Tomato, Basel, and Cheese